Re: adam2 prompt truncating command output

Bart wrote:
> It would appear that "prompt adam2" actually goes so far as to turn
> prompt_sp *off*
> (and prompt_cr on).  This might be a case of the theme having been developed
> before prompt_sp was introduced, and not correctly updated.

Should it really be any business of prompt themes to touch the prompt_cr
and prompt_sp options at all? I'd have regarded them as a user-preference
unrelated to the theme - unlike prompt_subst/bang/percent which affect
whether the theme actually works or not.

Oliver