Re: compctl help needed for IRC channel names

I solved this by writing a small script that listed the main directories
and converted them to an abbreviated form.

I feed the abbreviated list to compctl -k, and then I also added a
"converter" which takes the abbreviated form and converts it back to the
full path, which I use in my command.