Cam CMake and Zsh somehow cooperate? (to have a swiss-knife setup)

Hello
I'm looking for use cases that involve CMake – a very flexible and powerful tool. I would want to use it with Zplugin, to increase the number of tricks that Zplugin can do.

Did someone create larger scripts in CMake? What were the use cases? I've found one CMake project, Hunter, a package manager: https://github.com/ruslo/hunter/wiki, however it's a difficult tool. My goal is to find a set of minor use cases, to then integrate CMake with Zplugin and Zsh.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
psprint /at/ zdharma.org