Re: zsh 5.5 available

On 08/04/18 09:45 AM, Peter Stephenson wrote:
You'll find the release 5.5 of zsh at http://www.zsh.org/pub and also at
Sourceforge.

A proper release message has gone to zsh-announce, but that's slower and
not 100% reliable so I'm sending this to zsh-users too.

I'd encourage everyone installing or packaging 5.4.2 to upgrade.

See the README and NEWS files for more.

pws

Thanks Peter.  For the first timeI have no issue at all installing, even with ncurses. One question: I  use a'--prefix=...', it seems to contain duplicates of everything importantthat the build creates, is there anything outside that location that should be retained or is it redundant once the binary is built?  Actually, '/Doc' seems unduplicated, anything else?