Wrapper for Nmap scanner in 122 lines of Zsh script

Hello,
semigraphical interface for nmap in pure Zsh script:

https://youtu.be/h6wqhdPJOkY

122 lines of code (102 without comments) is very little (it just cannot be
50, it must be ~100, for such an interface), so I thought I share. The
wrapper uses ZUI library, in which widgets are arranged by constructing a
text buffer. Very effective, with PHP/HTML-like drawbacks (going back to
PHP code that constructs nice page via HTML4 text might be difficult),
allowing everybody to build custom Midnight Commander for private tasks. I
was hoping for some activity around ZUI project, yet there is none, but
maybe someone will be interested.

https://github.com/zdharma/zui/wiki

--
Best regards,