Re: Anyone familiar with auto-fu.zsh project?

It seems to have worked so far, yes, though I'm not sure how many people
have actually tested it. I will be releasing it as an opt-in, experimental
feature in case some issues pop up once people really start using it

I did make some modifications to the zsh-capture-completion script to
better suit our needs. Instead of running `zsh -f` in the zpty, I just run
a function so that the user-defined functions and non-exported variables
are still completed. I also modified it not to print completion
descriptions and to only return the first generated completion since that's
all we need.

Some day I would like to look into how difficult it might be to define a
new builtin to fetch completion results for a given string. That would be
much nicer to work with than this pty trickery.

--
Sent from my iPhone