Re: 3 years of coding Zsh

RA> I'd send you something but on that site it seems I have to log-in or
RA> join it, which I'd rather not.

Patreon is a monthly thing, so yeah, it makes a bit of sense that you
have to join.

RA> Give me something simple and some bucks are on the way.

Personally I've used paypal, and before that i think it was Xoom or
something.  I think that at least those without an European bank account
are probably going to have to have some kind of account somewhere in
order to move funds around.

 - J<