Re: ticking clock

On 13/08/18 09:29 AM, Vin Shelton wrote:
Hi, Ray -

You could turn off your terminal emulator's scroll to the bottom on output
option.

That works.  But of course usually I do want it to  scroll, just not when the clock ticks.  Dunno, maybe zsh has some sort of 'only tick when visible' sort of thing.

I think a better solution would be to change your clock
(conky,taskbar/tasklet or whatever) to have resolution down to the second.

I've got the desktop's clock up there on the menu bar, but it is nice to have one on the command line too.  Not hardly important, but worth asking about.

Thanks Vin.