Dangling reference in zshroadmap(1) (was: Re: test for newline in a variable--unexpected results sometimes)

dana wrote on Sun, 16 Sep 2018 15:53 -0500:
> This is mostly covered by the Shell Grammar section of the manual, though it's
> not quite as explicit

zshroadmap(1) refers to a "Shell Grammar" section, but there's no such
section in the man pages:

% cd $prefix/share/man/man1
% grep -i 'shell grammar' zsh*.1 | me
zshroadmap.1:General shell syntax is introduced in the section `Shell Grammar\&' in
% grep -i grammar zshmisc.1
.\" Yodl file: Zsh/grammar.yo
%

Checking the yodl source, I see a chapter(Shell Grammar) directive,
followed by the contents that ends up at the top of zshmisc(1).  That is: the
content is there, but we have a dangling reference in zshroadmap(1) to
a non-existent section header.

Cheers,

Daniel