Re: Saving physical Zle buffers to snapshot escape codes

Wt., 7.08.2018, 14:27 użytkownik Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
napisał:

> Seems to me it would be possible to do this with zpty?  I don't think
> there's anyplace internally where the "raw buffer" that you're describing
> is stored in the form that you want here.

I'm thinking to approach this. I once stressed zpty a little and it
revealed limit on the output that can accumulate without reading from it
(from the pty allocated, afair).  This would be an obstacle, wouldn't it
be, or maybe you see a solution to this? It seems to limit max size of
highlighted block, basically. I now have also hard time seeing
region_higlight being applied to zpty buffer hmm