Re: How can I debug lost keyboard input?

> Ie, do not include the "finer-forward-word() {" and "}" lines in the
> file.
Oh, I see!  Great, that really works.

> Your original versions probably work if you use autoload -k, but
> you don't show your autoload lines at all in the example.
Sorry.  All files in ~/.zsh/functions are autoloaded like this:

##########
fpath=(
       ~/{local/lib/zsh,.zsh}/{functions,scripts}(N)
       $fpath
      )
typeset -gU fpath
autoload -U $^fpath/*(-.N.x:t)

Andy

--
 The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them.
   (Will Rogers)