Re: slow startup of zsh (1x slower than bash)

Some of the people on #zsh have seen different results, but `zsh -f`'s start-up
over-head has always been higher for me on every platform i've tested
(specifically Linux@ARM, Linux@x64, and macOS@x64). It's especially noticeable
on the Mac — but all process over-heads are exaggerated on the Mac, so.

I don't worry about it too much, because you make up for it as soon as you're
able to do something that would have required a fork() in another shell, like
sorting an array or resolving a symlink or matching files by attributes.

I suppose it might be annoying to use it for an httpd or Make shell though

dana