Re: Unable to build zsh with pcre on Mac Homebrew

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 3:46 PM Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> You'll need to look in confg.log to see what it's actually compiling.
> That should show the -I and -L options being applied to the tests (if
> I've interpreted what goes to config.log correctly).

I see the following, is that of any help?

configure:8340: checking for pcre_compile
configure:8340: clang -o conftest  -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -O2  -Wl,-x
conftest.c -lgdbm  -liconv -ldl -lncursesw -lm  -lc >&5
  "_pcre_compile", referenced from:
      _main in conftest-4c943a.o
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)
configure:8340: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
<snip>