Re: Do you recognize this zshrc.d naming scheme?

Apologies for the top posting I'm on my phone and it tends to mangle
anything else.

The overall concept makes sense, not the execution in this case.

I'm struggling to guess what the original plan was with the naming scheme
sections.

10 makes sense, local variables.
20 what did this used to be?
30 history, but is 35 really related?
40 term settings? But 42 is aliases, that I would have expected in the 90's.
50 completion, but then what is 55 doing there.
60 prompt, but I'm not sure that 65 belongs here.
70 variables
80 oh-my-zsh, but then why doesn't 85-functions have its own section?
90 what did this section used to be? Misc? 92 is aliases, which again, I
would expect to have its own section. Although it makes sense that it's
last.

I'm hoping if I can find the upstream source it will all make sense.

What naming scheme do you use?