Re: Is it possible to disable cursor movement when running completion?

> If you don't want any completions offered, you can simply not press tab.

Makes sense. Unfortunately I'm needing to apply the answer to this question
a more complex use case.

I'm using a pty (via zpty module) to capture the first completion result to
display as a suggestion in zsh-autosuggestions plugin. See the GitHub pull
request here: https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-autosuggestions/pull/401 and
the
issue that triggered this question here:
https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-autosuggestions/issues/354

I'm wondering if there is a zstyle that I can set to avoid this
cursor-moving
behavior. I've scanned through the documentation and haven't seen anything,
but
I feel like I could easily be missing something.

Eric Freese