Re: A change in a prompt

I suppose you are using something like
https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/wiki/External-themes#spaceship-zsh.
It configures your prompt to display different properties of your ZSH
session. Apparently it can display your current conda environment, hence
you get "(base)" in the prompt.

If you'd like to learn how prompt is configured in ZSH, there is a good
short introduction at http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Intro/intro_14.html. If
this isn't enough, take a look at
http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Doc/Release/Prompt-Expansion.html.

Roman.