Re: Why the widget bound to menuselect isn't called?

Welp I can confirm that the modification of the menuselect keymap binds
doesn't appear to have any effect.

Doesn't matter what key I try to bind to in menuselect, none of them seem
to activate.

robo-triangulum% bindkey -M menuselect
"^A" double-accept
"^I" complete-word