Re: ZQL – a language for *declaring* scripts content. Any ideas for changes maybe?

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 at 21:02, Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2019-07-22 9:27 a.m., Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
> > Hello,
> > when I once tried NixOS, a system with declarative configuration at
>
> Astonishing your creativity Sebastian.

Thank you!

> I hope you find some new blood to help you with all your ideas.

yes, people are welcomed to join e.g. the declare-zsh project. It
should be interesting to someone and I think that e.g. implementing
the parsing of the language will be much fun. I think that the typical
best place to talk about it is the channel #zplugin on freenode.

I think that the next thing that people from the ML join forces
together will be the yet hypothetical official plugin manager. Coding
such _system_ (not that its sophisticated but just by nature) is
extremely fun and it invites creativity. It would be probably an
extreme view to see the creators of Zshell code it, the ideas, etc.