Re: TRAPINT doesn't work reliably

On Wed, 2019-09-25 at 18:46 +0000, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> Peter Stephenson wrote on Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 18:04:45 +0100:
> >
> > On Wed, 2019-09-25 at 16:25 +0000, Dennis Schwartz wrote:
> > >
> > > I haven't tried compiling from the latest source code yet. If this is
> > > desired I could try this again at a later point in time.
> > I suspect that's going to have to be the next step, if you get the
> > chance.  In the top-level directory, run configure as
> >
> > ./configure --enable-zsh-debug
> >
> Should Dennis use any of these flags as well? —

It's not clear anything else is going to help debugging, certainly
if the build that's showing the problem was made (as almost all
distro builds are made) using the system allocators.  In that
case none of the zsh memory specials apply, and if we turn
on zsh memory management we are in a different world --- which
might shows the problem but could well perturb it somewhere
completely different.

cheers
pws