Re: zsh built in help features

YEA!!!

Thank you

I had found the _run-help script (is that what they are called?) and
found that HELPDIR needed to be set but then it does an
anonymous function with magic I don’t yet understand and
finally falls back to _man.  So I had gone down the path that
somehow “man” was suppose to do this — which didn’t make much
sense and it sure wasn’t working.

I hadn’t considered aliases.

Also… in my copies of _run-help, I don’t see any comments at all.