Re: Thoughts on protecting against PATH interception via user owned profiles

Oh, amazing - zsh is one step ahead of me!

This is the final nudge I need to make zsh my default shell on macOS (there
were some compatibility issues I'd been too lazy to fix until now). Looks
like this will keep at least me happy. Not sure how much the rest of the
world cares about this, but both myself and my team have been putting a lot
of effort into make sure we can't accidentally ship malware to our
customers, hence the forensic look into issues ("can't" == low probability).

There's still an issue to fix with Terminal(s) as a regular user can easily
change the shell binary used by the terminal. I also think Homebrew may
still have some issues as well (will dig in more). However, these are for
another forum :)

Thanks
Andrew