Re: variable expanding to `*` matches a literal `*` in case cond. construct

On 12/15/19 7:50 AM, Oğuz wrote:

Well-known by experienced users.
and non-experienced users.

Since MacOS switched to zsh, and MacOS's
userbase mostly consists of people who have no idea what they're doing when
it comes to command line; I think it's not unreasonable to expect them to
complain about how shell scripts/commands they find on the internet doesn't
work on their precious cheese graters. That's my concern, maybe I'm wrong,
I don't know.

That falls on your vendor's hands. forcing a program onto you without educating you about it.