Re: Thoughts on protecting against PATH interception via user owned profiles

I think there's a major difference here in the way Apple's sudo works. It's
simple to check on macOS that *sudo env* preserves PATH (but not other
variables). It can be fixed with *secure_path* in sudoers file. Possibly
other nix systems fix this with *secure_path *by default? Don't have access
to my VMs right now to check.