Re: emulate bash key bindings

On 10.01.2020 13:58, Peter Stephenson wrote:
I just looked at the code...

Actually, I'm wrong and in generally you *don't* want that stuff.

I need it in my case because I'm using the ridiculously over the top
word-context style (which I suspect no one else has ever used).  *This*
gives you a subcontext.  Otherwise, you *don't* get an extra
subcomponent, so you need to leave out the ":*".  There is documentation
on word-context indicating this extra behaviour, but it isn't relevant
in your case, so I've just been confusing you, sorry.

Here's an example of the re-using a match widget for a specific style.

Thank you Peter for the clarification and documentation update!