Re: How do I finish this key-binding (for PageUp-Down)

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 9:26 PM rj <rj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd like to change <hold-SHIFT>-<PageUp> to a simple one-keystroke for
> scrolling in zsh in the terminal.  So that I only have to press <PageUp> to
> scroll back.

Terminal scrolling is done by the terminal, not by zsh. To change the
key binding for scrolling, you need to look into your terminal's
settings. If your terminal doesn't allow you to change this binding,
there is nothing Zsh can help you with.

Roman.