Re: indirect assignment to array

I see, for debug purposes it works indeed, but I don't have the output of
typeset +m
that would have printed array for array parameters. I wanted to capture
that output to test for variables of type array.
Is there a way to test if a variable is of type array?

regards

Pier Paolo Grassi
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pier-paolo-grassi-19300217
founder: https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/Machine-Learning-TO