Re: Prompts with emoji issues

On 18 May 2020, at 18:26, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 5:24 AM Lewis Butler <lbutler@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Still testing, but it looks like despite the -u flag, tmux (3.0a) is at fault. If I do a bare ssh session the prompt is correct.

> Again, please try ZLE_RPROMPT_INDENT=1 if you have not yet.

I had a long reply to both your message and Barts's, but then I tried without using tmux and saw that tmux (on FreeBSD) was the source of the problem and didn't send that email.

I did try ZLE_RPROMPT_INDENT=1 and saw no change and there are no zsh files in /etc/ nor /usr/local/etc

For now I am just not using the emoji prompt on the remote FreeBSD machine,

(The prompt behaves correctly on Macs and the Pi (Pi has an older version of tmux) so, not having an emoji shows me I'm on freeBSD, right?

--
ɹןʇnqן
<mailto:lbutler@xxxxxxxxxx>