Re: How to tweak the format of file-list completion?

> I presume you reposted this because nobody replied the first time.
Yes and No.  I was unsure whether my post made it to the list.
Because everytime I posted something in December I got a note saying that
it was forwarded to the list moderators.  I don't get why that happens.

> > Does zstat have an option to output the file size in "human readable" format, by any chance?
> No.  RTM?
Too bad.  Yep I (tried to) read the man pages but often times when I do that
I'm overwhelmed with the amount of (great!) information and get lost eventually. :-)
So I thought it won't hurt to ask some zsh experts - it wouldn't be the
first time I overlooked vital information.  I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feelings.

Have a great and happy and healthy new year!
 Andy

--
 The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them.
   (Will Rogers)