Re: zsh function breaks after error

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 8:00 AM Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah, resources are out there if you just beat the bushes long enough.
> But how about if it were all collated and condensed and
> brought in-house?

Consensus is hard.  For example, I personally I think tens of
thousands of lines of history is unnecessary no matter how much RAM
you have to throw at  it.

The other question that constantly arises is whether the goal is to
make the shell more helpful out of the box for relatively
knowledgeable users, or to make it more attractive to newbies.  If the
latter, is the most important thing to give it a flashy appearance?
In either case, where do you draw the line to "get you to 90%"?