Is this a bug?

I’m on macOS 12.3.1.  I’m using zsh 5.8.1 from Home-brew.  I do `sudo -s` and now it seems I’m using the native macOS 5.8 version of zsh.

The command `print -l /System/Volumes/Data/**/*(D)` gets about 20 errors such as:

zsh: operation not permitted: com.apple.LaunchServices.dv

And then appears to hang.  ^C doesn’t stop it.  ^Z does not suspend it.  ^\ kills the sudo and I get back to my user prompt.

The “operation not permitted” doesn’t bother me… that is the new Mac non-sense where root isn’t root.  But the apparent hang seems rather ugly.  Can others reproduce this?

Thank you,
Perry