Re: Substitute the last match of a pattern during parameters expansion.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 1:29 AM Michele Venturi <dardo82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 15, 2022, 14:02 Roman Perepelitsa <roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Once I know what the problem is, I'm in a much better
>> position to suggest solutions.
>

> So what is your suggested solution?

Depends on the problem.

In this particular case I wasn't a part of the conversation where help
was requested, offered and refused. My comment was not on the subject
matter but on the conversation itself.

>> Take it with a grain of salt. I can imagine that other maintainers see feedback differently from myself.
>
> When you collaborate you ask for help and offer help...

Let's not discuss definitions of words on which nothing hinges and
which haven't been mentioned before.

Roman.