Re: key binding not working

On 2022-09-25 15:46, Ray Andrews wrote:
On 2022-09-25 15:31, Bart Schaefer wrote:

Here's a clue.  I have a non-Debian download of 5.8 and I fire it up and the up arrow completes just fine, so the problem is internal to the Debian version of zsh ... so it seems.  I'm presuming that the configuration proceeds the same way, via finding .zshrc in the user's home directory and so on and so forth, so all the various scripts should be the same, no?