Re: rigorously predictable random numbers

On 2024-05-02 22:40, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
I just search a folder in my email account.  I've saved almost every
message from the lists since I joined on [checks] December 9, 2013.

Just a while back seems to me there was some thoughts as to making the archives searchable.  IMHO that would be most useful.  I know there's many times I'd like to dredge up stuff that's been covered previously.  I remember it was covered but not the details.