Re: procmail recipes

:> RC> :0 w: zsh-announce/$LOCKEXT
:> RC> * ^Resent-from: *zsh-announce
:> RC> | rcvstore +zsh-announce              <<<<----
:> I gather you're filtering the mail through some external program (rcvstore)
:> we don't have. Why? If you have time, can you explain a bit more what the
:> above recipe accomplishes?
:Rcvstore is a program that comes with the mh mail system.  This is only
:necessary if you are using the mh mail system.  Mh and procmail work very
[...deleted...]
:In mh, a folder is actually a directory and mail messages are keep in
:individual
:files, rather than concatenating them together.  Sometimes this is a problem
[...deleted...]

If you want store in individual files, but not use the rcvstore program, you
might try the following procmailrc recipes, which store the lists in
3 different directories. Each message is stored as its message number.

:0: 				# Zsh announce mailing list

:0: 				# Zsh users mailing list

:0: 				# Zsh workers mailing list

--