Re: A little cleanup

> It seems that ZLE_NAMEDBUFFER isn't actually used anywhere.  This minor
> cleanup doesn't seem to break anything...

And actually fixed the bug I reported when yanking things (where
zsh keeps using the same kill buffer after a yank as it was using
before).  With this cleaned up, my patch to zle_utils.c (that has
not yet been included as of beta 10) is no longer needed.  The
change was on line 113:

    else if (!(lastcmd & ZLE_KILL)) {

changed to:

    else if ((lastcmd & ZLE_KILL) != ZLE_KILL) {

It was required because ZLE_NAMEDBUFFER had ZLE_KILL in it, but
with the cleanup only kill commands now have ZLE_KILL set -- a
good thing.

..wayne..