Serious HP-UX problem ! Shell hangs !

This is a *serious* HP-UX 9 problem of the zsh, which it didn't have
with previous versions (not with beta6 at least).

  Situation :

  $ sleep 10 (any process will do)
  [Ctrl-Z]
  zsh: 16763 suspended  sleep 10
  $ sleep 5 (any process)
  *hang*

Fiddling with gdb shows that we are hanging in sigsuspend(), which is
called exactly once: signals.c with POSIX_SIGNALS defined.

Did someone change something there ?

Felix

--
Good programmers write good code; great programmers 'borrow' good code.