Re: unfunction fix

> unfunction was the same as unhash so far.  This means that for example
> unfunction -m '*' removed everything from the command hash table not
> only the functions.  The simple patch below fixes it.  It adds a new -f
> optino to unhash, and unfunction is the same as unhash -f.
>
> When a function is removed unhash will check if there is a command in the
> path with the same name and if it finds one, it puts it into the hash table
> if the HASH_CMDS option is set.

In beta11, shell functions, buitlins, and external commands are in
separate hash tables, so this will no longer be a problem.  I made
good progress on beta11 last week, so I will probably start making
test releases later in the week, with a real beta11 in about two weeks.

Richard Coleman
coleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx