signames.h (Solaris 2.4)

I remember that there's been discussion of signames.h and the SIGCOUNT
macro on this list...but not having had any problems, I didn't pay much
attention.  Now I might be having a problem. =)  I'm building 2.6-beta10 on
a Solaris 2.4 machine.  My SIGCOUNT is 43, and I can't quite remember
whether that's the correct value.  Could somebody clue me in?

Thanks,

Jeff
--
"Instead of trying to build newer and  | Jeff Blank
 bigger weapons of destruction, we     | MTU IT/Telcom