Re: Strange signals.h

On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, Jean-Christophe Boggio wrote:
> Following my previous problem, I looked at the file "signals.h" in the src
> directory and found it strange.
> /* signals.h */
> /* architecture-customized signals.h for zsh 2.5.03
>  * for architecture "i486",
>  * automagically generated by buildzsh -- do not edit */
> /* if all this is wrong, blame csh ;-) */
> #define SIGCOUNT       1

Are you using a linux kernel somewhere in the 1.3.* then the cause of
your trouble is that the definition of the signals was moved to
/usr/include/asm/signals.h /usr/include/linux/signals.h only has an
#include  in it. The patch i used was:

configure.in: 348-351
for SIGNAL_H in /usr/include/bsd/sys/signal.h   dnl Next
+		/usr/include/asm/signal.h	dnl Linux, new kernel
                /usr/include/linux/signal.h     dnl Linux
                /usr/include/sys/signal.h       dnl Almost everybody else
                /dev/null;                      dnl Just in case we fall through

It fixed the problem for me after I ran configure again, that is....

 \
  \ /\   +----------------------+   I do not fear computers.
  ( )    | Erwin J. van Eijk    |   I fear the lack of them.
_( * )_	 | wabbit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx |