workaround for rsh problem

The following workaround for the rsh problem was in the
zsh-2.5.03 sources.  It was removed in the transition from
buildzsh to autoconf.  Currently this workaround is not defined
by default in the zsh baseline, so you will need to add the
RSH_BUG_WORKAROUND to the defines in the Makefile.  The optimal
thing would be to check for this problem in configure, but I don't
know how that could be done.  If we can determine which architectures
for which this is necessary, I'll put a note about this in the
MACHINES file.

rc

*** init.c	1995/10/06 04:08:12	1.55
--- init.c	1995/10/18 03:46:30
***************
*** 318,321 ****
  {
-     long ttpgrp;
      static char *outbuf, *errbuf;

--- 318,325 ----
  {
      static char *outbuf, *errbuf;
+     long ttpgrp;
+
+ #ifdef RSH_BUG_WORKAROUND
+     int i;
+ #endif

***************
*** 333,334 ****
--- 337,347 ----
      setbuffer(stderr, errbuf, BUFSIZ);
+ #endif
+
+     /* This works around a bug in some versions of in.rshd *
+      * Currently this is not defined by default.           */
+ #ifdef RSH_BUG_WORKAROUND
+     if (isset('c')) {
+ 	for (i = 3; i < 10; i++)
+ 	    close(i);