RE: where history expansion fits in

Zoltan wrote:
> I'm not in sync now with the latest beta.  I'll try to update as soon
> as I have some time.

Richard,  isn't it about time you integrated Zoltan's release?

He's continually re-synching to you, which is a waste of his time.

I (and probably many others) am now using Zoltan's code exclusively, and
do not bother with your releases.  This means that you are not getting
the breadth of testers that I suspect you would like.

I fail to see the problem with just moving the baseline over to Zoltan's
beta-12 release when he creates it.

Anthony