Re: False alarm (nonomatch and cshnullglob)

>I should have mentioned that this implementation is not suitable for use
>in combination with "setopt localoptions" in shell functions.  If you
>use this wrapper, then your shell functions that desire localoptions need
>to always use "builtin setopt".
>
>Having the behavior itself built in to zsh would eliminate that problem.

...but would introduce the problem that an innocent setopt can change
more options than it appears to, confusing lots of existing functions.
If we introduce group option setting, it must be using new option
names, to avoid changing the meaning of existing options.