zsh-3.0-pre4: one problem fixed, but there is another...

[The OS is SCO OSE 5]

The problem with PATH variable I complained to you about awhile back
has been fixed in this release. Thanks. However, much more serious
problem had developed: invoking Progress RDMS v7.3C08 from xterm
window (in which zsh runs) immediately crashes the whole system . I
tried it twice and it happened both times. So it's back to pre3 for me.

--
mikhail