Another crash

I hope I´m not going to be in the habit of sending messages saying I
did something slightly different with zsh and it crashed immediately,
but... I did something slightly different with zsh and it crashed
immediately.

I was logging in via a Windows terminal (not the preferred way)
because I´d been using FTP from a floppy, and as soon as I started
3.0-pre4 it died.  (Luckily the standard installed shell is still an
old one or you wouldn´t be getting this.)

The backtrace should it was dying in zle_misc.c at a mod when the
right hand side variable was zero.  This patch fixes that.  (This is
on IRIX, maybe other systems don´t have this feature.)  Perhaps
someone can trace why columns is zero and do something about that;
debugging on this wretched terminal is a bit difficult. `stty size´
just gives unknown mode messages, and $COLUMNS looks healthy.  Maybe
the fact I was starting it from an older version was significant.

*** Src/zle_misc.c.mod	Tue Jul 30 17:54:25 1996
--- Src/zle_misc.c	Tue Jul 30 17:55:12 1996
***************
*** 835,841 ****
      if (wp) {
  	*wp = bp - bl0 - lensb;