Re: Final 3.0.0 test release

>>>>> "mb" == Mark Borges <mdb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

sb> Perhaps this could be added to the META-FAQ?

mb> With all this mirroring going on, I'm wondering if the mal.com
mb> connection is too slow for most? (it's only a shared T1 I
mb> believe). If so, maybe I should be the one mirroring. Or perhaps I
mb> should just give up the ghost and pass on the torch. I haven't had
mb> much time to give the documentation project lately. I'm sorry if
mb> it's starting to show.

My addition of a mirror is more a result of the lingering chaos from
last weekend's power outage than from anything you did (or did not
do).  Mirrors and redundancy are A Good Thing.
--
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread for $250/hour.