test (builtin) dumps core

compiling and testing zsh 3.0.0, i think i might have found a real
coredump.

try this (don't ask me why! ;-):

% test zsh -gt 0

this pauses a bit, and then dumps core.  i haven't had any luck
looking at it with gdb; i think it might be overflowing the stack, but
i'm not sure.

if i put any other string there besides `zsh', i haven't been able to
reproduce.  zsh is magic?  who knows.  (and don't ask me why i did
this -- it's silly).

this is on solaris 2.5 (sparc).  let me know if i can provide any more
info, or run `reporter', or whatever.

- sam