Distribution terms

Hi.
  Do you, Zoltan, or does anyone else know where I can find explicit
distribution terms for Zsh.  I've looked the usual places, and not found
any information.  I'm asking permission of the FSF to use the bit of
color_ls in zsh, but we need to let them know the distribution policy.
  The closest thing I can find is in the heading of the top level
Makefile.in.  Are those the up-to-date terms and disclaimer?
  Thanks!

Greg J. Badros
gjb@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.cs.duke.edu/~gjb