two new bugs

Here are two recent bugs, both certainly since 3.0.0, the second very
recent.

1)

% foo[1]=bar
zsh: command not found: foo[1]=bar

(Did this come with Zoltan's patch to fix the bug that '1foo=bar'
worked like '1=bar'?  Unfortunately I've since deleted that.)

2)

% fn() { if true; then functions fn | less; fi; }
% fn
zsh: 14277 done                    functions fn |
zsh: 14278 suspended (tty output)  less

The second process only responds to kill -9.  I can't offhand see
which patch might have caused this.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77330