Re: alias -x?

>                   (Maybe Zefram could handle code to deal with
>options like `emacs', `nolog', `vi', `viraw' and `trackall' quite
>easily with the rewritten option code.)

It's not quite that simple.  When I can find some free time (ha!) I
have plans for another option patch, that was delayed by the release of
3.0.  Addition of options like `emacs' might be part of that, but what
should `[[ -o emacs ]]' do?  (I do have a reasonable answer, but my
point is that the semantics are inevitably non-obvious.)

Zoltan, are you planning to release a 3.1 to which we can add features?

-zefram