the info file doesn't tells lies - but...

    Hrvoje> It's not lies, it's a typo.  It should have said:
    Hrvoje> ...so `setopt No_Beep' is equivalent to `unsetopt beep'.

OK.  I'll let you off that one...

Next:

    Hrvoje> * Q: What is an experienced Emacs user?
    Hrvoje> * A: A person who wishes that the terminal had pedals.

Aha - an emacs user...  :)

Running zsh in a GNU Emacs 19.34 *shell* buffer, if I say 'no' to
spelling correction after switching off option zle, the shell crashes:

--------cut-here--------8<--------cut-here--------8<--------cut-here--------
cronus% setopt correct
cronus% figner
zsh: correct 'figner' to 'finger' [nyae]? ^Gn
zsh: command not found: figner
cronus% unsetopt zle
cronus% setopt
setopt
correct
interactive
monitor
shinstdin
cronus% figner
zsh: correct 'figner' to 'finger' [nyae]? ^Gn
zsh: command not found: figner
cronus% cronus%
Process shell exited abnormally with code 1

It's OK in an xterm, & it's OK in Emacs if I have zle on...

What do you make of that?

(I'm running the shell by (setq explicit-shell-file-name
"/home/chris/bin/zsh") in my .emacs, then doing "M-x shell RET")

Chris.